ATTENTION MAY 2019 GRADUATES:
1. Login or create an AggieNetwork.com account March 4 - 26, 2019.
2. In the Aggie Ring tab, click on Order Your Ring!
3. Follow the steps to customize your Aggie Ring to check your eligibility.
4. If approved, visit the Aggie Ring Office March 4 - 27, 2019, during regular business hours to order your Ring.
- No appointment needed.
- Official Aggie Ring sizers are available to try on at the Aggie Ring Office.
- If unable to order in person or if ordering for someone else, submit an order to the Aggie Ring Program prior to the deadline.
5. FULL PAYMENT is due at the time of order by cash, check or credit/debit card.
- If the cardholder is not present, an invoice must be emailed to them to make a secure payment online.
- Current students: You may apply for an Aggie Ring Loan online by March 22, 2019. Click here for eligibility, interest rate, processing, cancellation and repayment information.
Eligibility Requirement: Apply for graduation prior to ordering your Aggie Ring.
Delivery Requirement: Degree must be posted on official TAMU records prior to receiving your Aggie Ring.
The Aggie Ring is the most visible symbol of the Aggie Network that connects Aggies around the world. Dating back over a hundred years, it is a tradition that is deep in symbolism. Every symbol represents values every Aggie should hold: Excellence, Integrity, Leadership, Loyalty, Respect and Selfless Service.
Those who have earned the right to wear the Aggie Ring have cleared some of the toughest requirements in the country for a class ring, thus making it one of the most treasured items an Aggie possesses. The requirements were established by the Official Senior Ring Committee of 1933.
The Association of Former Students Aggie Ring Program has the honor and responsibility of protecting the integrity of the Aggie Ring. They oversee the eligibility, order and delivery for more than 13,000 students each year. Aggie Ring Day is one of the most anticipated milestones in an Aggie student's career. This event, hosted at the Clayton W. Williams Jr. Alumni Center, is celebrated three times a year for currently enrolled students: April, September and November.